Friday, March 28, 2008

Democratic party for sale? Boycott Exxon & Mobil

Hi loyal readers of my blog,


I don't know if you saw this, but 20 big Clinton donors tried to bully Nancy Pelosi for saying that superdelegates should let the voters decide who becomes the Democratic nominee. This is the worst kind of insider politics, and it has to stop.

You and I and everyone who has ever given money or time to a progressive candidate make up the backbone of this party.

We need to send a strong signal that we, the small donors, will back Democratic leaders with the courage to stand up for Democracy in the Democratic party. Please join me and sign this statement today.

http://pol.moveon.org/democracy/?r_by=12391-9079751-D_Y2bj&rc=confemail


Also, please join the national boycott of the two largest oil companies, Exxon and Mobil. We need to flex our united muscles to bring down the price of gasoline before it rises to $4 a gallon during the summer. Spread the word!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still baffled because I thought Bob Johnson had turned into a Republican in the last few years with his stances on Social Security and the estate tax. Evidently cozying up to Republicans was just practice for the dirty tricks campaign that he was going to use for Hillary. I think this letter is far worse than the cocaine comment from a few months ago.